110112 - Snow Day!!

CLOSED TODAY DUE TO SNOW
Alright after all my "ah it's going to rain tomorrow and I'll stay open even if it snows a bit" yesterday it appears that we got a wack of snow last night and the schools are all closed. So to keep some people off the road and safe it is with regret that I am going to be closed today.
Sorry for the late notice. With most of you having families the workout of the day will be to go outside and play with your families for a good portion of the day! So any variation of running, jumping, throwing snowballs, lifting big snow balls, and face washing is the workout for today! Post workout drinks should definitely include hot chocolate perhaps with some "adult" marshmallow substitute (may I suggest Baileys!) Take pictures of yourself performing some sort of CrossFit Movement in the snow with your family and send them to me to be posted!
Have a fun Snow day everyone!